1. Presentation of the site.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site www.consultant-artisan-baker.com that the identity of the various stakeholders as part of its implementation and monitoring are:
Owner: Artisan Baker Consultant
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
Host: OVH - 2, rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Credits: the legal notices have been generated and offered by Subdelirium Communication Agency Angoulême
2. General conditions of use of the site and services offered.The use of the site www.consultant-artisan-baker.com implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.consultant-artisan-baker.com are invited to consult them regularly.
3. Description of the services provided.The site www.consultant-artisan-baker.com aims to provide information on all activities of the company.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits.CaB owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the elements available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
6. Limitations of liability.CaB cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage to the user's equipment when accessing the CaB site, resulting from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications in point 4, or the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
7. Management of personal data.In France, personal data is protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of the October 24, 1995.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.The site www.consultant-artisan-baker.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of CaB. However, CaB does not have the opportunity to check the content of the sites visited, and therefore assumes no liability for this fact.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.consultant-artisan-baker.com is subject to French law. It is made exclusive jurisdiction to the competent courts of Paris.